Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will apply to any service(s) provided by Fire Risk Design.
- To provide fire risk consultancy services to [The Client]
- Details of Agreements including fees will be set out in a Client’s Schedule which will include a clear written description of the service(s) to be provided and the Agreement entered into.
- The Agreement may be terminated by either party giving seven days’ notice in writing. [The Client] may terminate the agreement immediately in the event that Fire Risk Design commits any material breach of the terms of the Agreement, where a consultant acts negligently, or in a manner that seriously harms the reputation of [The Client], or behaves in a way that is inconsistent with the [The Client’s] disciplinary rules.
- Consultancy fees will be charged at an agreed rate and these will be provided to [The Client] within the Client’s Schedule.
- Where appropriate, travel, subsistence and other expenses will be paid at cost and in accordance with arrangements specifically agreed, in advance.
- Unless specifically agreed otherwise, an initial payment of £250.00 for services will be required to be paid to Fire Risk Design by [The Client] in advance.
- Fire Risk Design will not divulge to third parties matters confidential to [The Client] whether or not covered by the Agreement without [The Client’s] explicit permission.
- Except where specifically agreed otherwise all material, data, and information collected during the course of the Agreement will remain in the possession of [The Client] and not used without their permission.
- Where the Agreement provides for the publication of material, the following specific conditions shall apply:
(a) Fire Risk Design will retain the right to edit the final draft prior to publication.
(b) Prior to publication, Fire Risk Design shall not disclose any material obtained or produced to any other party unless [The Client] has given prior approval in writing.
(c) Fire Risk Design will, except where specifically agreed otherwise, hold copyright to the publication.
- Fire Risk Design will be appropriately insured for public liability and professional indemnity contingencies.
- Any report or other material created will be addressed to [The Client] for their sole benefit and may not be relied upon by any other person, firm or company.